The fourth tale of the Kingdom, Vampire Library and its 27th cell.

posted by Tranquil Melancholy
on 14 March 2019 at 15:12

Right, if you believe in me, you will trust my quick-qcing in the middle of the night.

Enjoy the long awaited Fourth Tale, Episode Three of Tales of the Kingdom and Vampire Library Chapter 27. You know I fell in love with Carbel all over again in the last two pages.

You know, these were translated long ago. I just never had time to quality-check. I translated the fourth tale within 3 hours, proofread within 30 minutes, quality-check within 1 hour. Yes, go ahead, curse at me. Or replace me by applying for the quality-checker position. The rest of the time, I spent...dealing with the flooding life responsibilities (and fainaiguing...yay~)

Thank you for waiting this LONG, my beloved readers.

posted by cms
on 24 March 2019 at 12:22
I once tried to repair a panel and it's not til you've actually tried editing a manga page yourself that you realise just HOW MUCH effort and patience goes into EVERY SINGLE PAGE! Every single scalation group puts in so much work that it's literally a job - from getting hold of the actual raws, translating, cleaning [matching line widths, density, colour. Redrawing images. Creating custom brushes that match the background], editing [sometimes even creating new fonts just to match one word!!], compiling, reviewing - doing ALL that and putting it up for FREE!?
words do not show just how people like me are grateful that you guys continue to do things like this [even when it becomes tedious, you still continue on] - words can not convey the gratitude!
seriously, you lot deserve more then just words and hugs and for putting up with those that moan about you taking too long to release new chapters [just tell 'em to bloody wait or better yet, tell them to grab a manga page and redraw a single panel! maybe then they'll start to understand all that you lot do]
^.^
posted by cats
on 23 March 2019 at 18:38
Thank you very much!
posted by berbetto aka geekdivaherself
on 22 March 2019 at 19:11
If I wasn't so dang unremittingly sick, this is one of two places () that I would dearly love to volunteer. Alas, I'm still sick, and now have a 3rd° burn from the still's disease making me pass out in front of the heater. ????

...the other place being the great new Korean light novel, Isaac, at:

Start at around chapter 6 if you want to skip the war stuff and jump directly into the fantasy elements. There's 21 chapters so far.

It's the site that also has the more-famous, excellent Japanese light novel The Death Mage that doesn't want a fourth time::

Now I gotta download, read, and then rave about this site over on theirs.
posted by Maute50
on 15 March 2019 at 16:01
Thank you very much for your hard work to share, I'm happy to read!!
posted by LatenightLurker
on 15 March 2019 at 14:56
I don't mind waiting, I'm just grateful you're doing this. Thank you so much for the new chapters and all the great work so far!
posted by tmmyvu7
on 15 March 2019 at 13:37
posted by gwendelp
on 15 March 2019 at 10:28
thank you, me i sleep during 7 to 8 hours per night ! otherwise i'm dead the next day lol
posted by tokkei12
on 14 March 2019 at 21:43
On the contrary, thank you very much for these releases!
posted by xanthenicole